Cranberry Orange Vegan Muffins
These Cranberry Orange Vegan Muffins are a delightful melt in your mouth morning treat. The soft texture and moisture will definitely make you eat more than one. My Orange Lemon Sauce I put in this recipe pops these muffins with a ton of flavor. Making this a true experience to enjoy.
This is a recipe creation with a combo of different ingredients that created such a wonderful texture. The two flaxseed eggs I used in this recipe created a lot of this moisture. Although, I also give a lot of credit to the Orange Lemon Sauce I put in it.
How To Make Cranberry Orange Vegan Muffins
This Orange Lemon Sauce has been used to spruce up many of my creations. The orange zest added a very nice citrus zing to the batter. I have had orange cranberry muffins before and could hardly taste the orange. Not in these muffins! If you are looking for this Orange Lemon Sauce you can find the recipe on my site under sauces. I haven’t put all my recipes I use it in on my site yet, but I will be adding them soon. This sauce is used in a wide array of dishes because it adds so much flavor. I use it in salads, sauces, dressings and now muffins. So when you make this sauce please look up the rest of my Orange Lemon Sauce recipe listings and you can use it in many dishes.
You can use what ever plant based milk or baking flour you choose for this recipe. I like the lightness of the almond milk and found it created a lighter density and not making the muffins too heavy. Spelt flour and white flour work nicely in these muffins because they are a lighter flour and less dense.
These Cranberry Orange Vegan Muffins make a wonderful addition to the holidays. It is hard to find fresh cranberries all throughout the year. When you can find them make a double batch of these muffins and have friends and family over or bring them to a Holiday party. They are bound to be a hit. I hope you enjoy these amazing flavorful moist muffins. Enjoy!
The Orange Lemon Vegan Sauce and other breakfast recipes you may like:
Cranberry Orange Vegan Muffins
- 2 Large bowl
- 1 Large mixing spoon
- 2 Muffin pans
- 1 Cutting board and knife
- 1 Set of measuring cups
- 1 Set of measuring spoons
- 2 cups Fresh Cranberries Cut in half
- 2 cups White Flour or Spelt
- ½ cup Almond Milk
- ½ cup Sugar (Coconut Sugar)
- ¼ cup Vegan Butter Melted
- 2 Flaxseed Eggs 2 Tbsp flaxseed meal and 2 Tbsp hot water. Mix and leave set for 15 minutes.
- 1 Tbsp Orange zest
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp Orange Lemon Sauce Recipe on my website under Sauces
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix your flaxseed egg together with the flax meal and hot water. Set aside for 15 minutes to set up the flaxseed mixture to thicken.
- Cut your cranberries in half
- In a large bowl mix together the almond milk, sugar, melted butter, salt, flax egg, orange lemon sauce, orange zest and vanilla extract.
- In a separate large bowl mix together the flour and baking soda. Add the dry ingredients to the bowl of wet ingredients. Mix until batter is smooth.
- Fold the cranberries into batter. Add to muffin pans. Makes 12
- Bake for 23 to 27 minutes until toothpick inserted into muffins comes out clean.